Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Published in Ann Kullberg's new book

I'm in Ann's new book!

It is a critique book and she take me to task. But she's right about what she says! My artwork is shown on page 88 through page 90.

You can purchase a copy from Amazon or from Ann Kullberg's website.


On a more serious note, today is 3 months since I lost my beloved cat of 15 years, Ziggy. Sometimes it seems that I can still see him out of the corner of my eye as he zips through the house. We still miss him. My hubby's cousin died in April and we will be fostering his cats for a while. Poor kitties - they miss their person.

1 comment:

kitkatknit said...

Our 15.5 yr old tuxedo girl Rosemary skipped over the Rainbow Bridge in Nov 07. We still see her napping in the shadows and sneaking past us in the hall way.